Pin It

Widgets

Why do I feel hungry?

Tuesday, June 26, 201210comments

You know you are hungry when you have a very special kind of feeling in your stomach. Even babies know when they are hungry. Their cries say very plainly, 'I want my bottle!' The desire to satisfy this hunger is one of those important life urges called instincts.
The hollow feeling that you have in the pit of your stomach when you are hungry is caused by movements of the stomach. When your stomach is full of food, you do not have any discomfort unless you have eaten too much food or the kind of food. But when all the food has passed through the stomach into the intestines the stomach begins to expand and contact. This movement is what gives you the hunger feeling.
Share this article :

+ comments + 10 comments

June 27, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Oh, so that's how it works! Now I know what goes on inside my tummy whenever I go hungry (which is always!) :P

June 27, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Thanks for the info on why I feel hungry. I learned something new today.

June 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Oh, now I know! Thanks for the info.

June 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM

i geez!! i use to feel this before but now!! I can survive even without eating much! or even without rice!! when i get too full my tummy gets so sore so i don't eat much too. xx

June 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Great piece of information. Ganun pala yun! Now I know! thanks!

June 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Its always good to learn something new everyday. Now I don't have to wonder about those pangs of hunger.

June 28, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Now I know. Thanks for the info. :)

June 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM

great info :)

July 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hah, I blame all the 'movements' for keeping me hungry! :(

Very nice information, tho! :)

July 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Now I know what to answer when my daughter asks me. Thanks.

Post a Comment

 
Support : TechGiant Inc | Benefits of Yoga | Yoga for Health
Copyright © 2012. Wonder Questions - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger